Friday, July 31, 2015

Recent Activity

   Just to show that I've actually been doing some face-to-face time, I went to the Tanners Pond Environmental Center to give a presentation to NCC students.  On the topic of climate change and invasive species, I gave them my talk which needs some work  and received pretty positive feedback.  Stuff like that really reassures me that what I'm doing actually is interesting to people other than those involved in this project. haha


Now that I've actually done a couple of presentations, this past one with the Learning Box (it has a bunch of AC materials in it such as wood samples, maps, spurs, and nuts), I know that I need a better formulated curriculum ... Especially since my communication skills are a bit meh. Developing lesson plans and things of that variety would be very helpful.  I should be able to do those things with a little guidance and everything should run smoother. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment