Saturday, May 16, 2015

40?/80

~*UPDATE*~

  • I had my first presentation earlier this week!!  It was for my school's STEAM Expo, and it was pretty okay.  I really need on talking to people about this... I feel as though I was a little embarrassed. haha
  • I'm still waiting to hear about these trees... But that's okay? I guess?
   Okay!  So AP exams are now over, and I feel pretty great since that stress is not in my life any more!  Not much has been going on with me. I've been getting outside a whole bunch, and spring is definitely in the air!  So is pollen... and my ever growing desire for school to be over. 

    I plan to email my advisor again for a heads up, but other than that not much else has been going on other than the fact that I have gotten in one presentation.  Exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment